Our Response to COVID-19
Adhering to the laws and guidelines put in place by our government, our team at Blossom Smiles Dental has implemented the following practices in order to maintain the safety of our patients:
- Sanitizers and soap located in several spots throughout the clinic
- All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down several times throughout the day, including after each patient
- Our waiting room is extremely spacious and well ventilated
- The upholstery in all rooms including the waiting room is wiped with disinfectants frequently
- All appointments are spaced out to ensure there is no overlap between patients
- Forms are being sent out electronically to minimize physical contact
- Teledentistry services are offered to minimize in-office visits
- Upgraded HVAC and ventilation in each room
- Sneeze guard installed at the front desk
- Patients are being screened for signs of COVID-19 before and on the day of appointments
- Patients’ temperatures are taken right when they enter the clinic
- All dental instruments are sprayed with an enzymatic solution at the end of each appointment to break down debris.
If you’re still hesitant to enter our office due to health concerns regarding COVID-19, no problem. We are now offering virtual consultations!
What is Teledentistry?
While COVID-19 has taken center stage, we want to make sure that your dental needs aren’t left in the dark! We understand that many individuals may not feel comfortable coming into our dental office for an in-person appointment, and as a result, we are offering virtual consultations to those who would prefer to be seen from a distance. As a majority of dental emergencies can be treated symptomatically and issues can be maintained using antibiotics and pain medication, we can use teledentistry to diagnose and address your dental concerns.
With teledentistry, we make it easy for our patients to access dental care comfortably during the COVID-19 pandemic. Using the latest technology, you can get the dental care you need from the safety of your own home. In order to protect our patients, we offer a highly secure platform that complies with privacy regulations. If for any reason we are unable to diagnose your dental concerns virtually, we welcome you to come into our office for an in-person consultation, no additional fees involved!
What Does Teledentistry Involve?
At Blossom Smiles Dental we are proud to offer the following dental services to our patients:
- Virtual appointments to diagnose any dental emergencies or concerns you may have.
- Management of any pharmaceuticals you may require for a dental emergency or dental pain.
Virtual Consultations: Everything You Need to Know
- Payments made easy with secure credit card transactions
- Simple registration process
- Be aware that your insurance company may or may not provide coverage for virtual appointments. If this is an issue, be sure to check before you book your appointment.
- You will need a device with audio and video capabilities
- In order to be as prepared as possible, new patients will need to fill out a registration form and medical history forms prior to their appointment
- If for any reason we have trouble making a diagnosis online, we will not charge you an additional fee for coming into the office
If you have any dental concerns and would like to schedule a virtual appointment, contact us today!